What causes frequent vomiting after eating?
User rating for this question
my nephew is 5 months old... he is frequently vomiting... wat ever he eats like cerelac, drink milk... is coming out after some time... is this regular?
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Baby should be exclusively breastfed till 6months of age. Complementary feeding should be started only after 6months as after this age baby is ready to digest other things as well. See if baby is vomiting even after exclusive breastfeeding. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help further. God bless...
Follow-up: What causes frequent vomiting after eating? 48 minutes later
thanks for your response.. but last time when I took him to a doctor I got to know that his has less blood... so was using supplements... what do you suggest?
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. Yes iron supplements.needs to be given along with breast milk.as mothers milk has less iron. But other things are to be initated after 6 months of age . Hope this helps. Take care..
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Thanks again. If such patient will come to my clinic I will start tonoferon drops 4 drops twice a day . Hope this helps. God bless..
Follow-up: What causes frequent vomiting after eating? 1 hour later
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 6 hours later
Brief Answer: you are welcome. Detailed Answer: We at healthcare magic are always glad ro help you. Take care...
People also viewed
- Zynconia syrup for infants
- 1 year old baby strains and cries
- Taxim o for infants
- What causes frequent vomiting in a 3 year old
- Large tongue in infants
- Infected veins from injecting
- What could cause frequent vomiting and difficulty in swallowing
- What makes unborn baby complexion fair
- What causes frequent vomiting after eating
- What causes frequent vomitings and diarrhea in 5 year old
- Fenistil for wet cough for 1 year olds babies
- Respiratory tract infecetion ncp
- What can cause cause abdominal pain with frequent vomiting
- Soframycin cream for babies
- 6 week old baby congested hoarse voice