What causes frequent urination with burning sensation?
User rating for this question
Hi, I am 30 years old female. I am urinating very frequently and having pain. I also have burning sensation while and after. So far, I took Cital Syrup, Urispas and Levofloxacil.
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Urinary tract infection. Please reply for my doubt Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. There are plenty of causes for burning sensation with frequent urination. Foremost and common cause is urinary tract infection. Now you are treating the frequent burning urination as a bacterial urinary tract infection. I have few questions. How long do you have these symptoms? Do you have any abdominal pain or fever or chills and rigor? When you have started these treatment? Whether you feel better after these medications? Have you tested your urine by urinalysis? Do you have similar symptoms and get treated in past? Do you have the problem only during the day or also at night? Is your urine darker or lighter than usual? Do you have any history of sexually transmitted diseases? Waiting for your response.
People also viewed
- What causes frequent urination with burning sensation in vagina
- I am drinking water but why is my urine dark
- What could cause burning sensation and frequent urination
- Oxyelite blood sugar leves
- How to relieve burning sensation when i pee only in summer
- Leukaemia blood in urine
- What causes frequent urination with burning sensation
- Pocket of blood on leg
- Blood level for 1 year old
- Husband unable to urinate just dribbles
- What causes frequent urination with burning sensation during urination
- Hurts when i urinate during my period
- Hurts when i finish peeing and i have pain in my
- Nicotine raises blood sugar levels
- What causes frequent urination burning sensation and yellow urine