What causes frequent urination with burning sensation during urination?

I am having problems frequent urination accompanied burring when I urinate.
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can be Urinary Tract Infection. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. Since you are a diabetic , you might have developed Urinary Tract Infection , a common complication in diabetic population. i want to know following things to help you better : 1. Any Fever associated? 2. Your Blood sugar levels? 3. Do you have any pain abdomen? Any radiation of pain to any where? 4. Any Frequency , Urgency or Hesitancy while passing urine? This is my personal opinion based on details available here. Would be able to help you better , if i have above asked details. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD