What causes frequent urination and tiredness when suffering from diabetes?
User rating for this question
am taking metaformin for type 2diabetis lately my sugar is around78 constantly,am tired and urinate at least 6times in an evening im 74 years old,is this normal?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: This is normal for unregulated diabetes and these are typical signs of type 2 diabetes. But symptoms should subside if sugar is kept within normal range. You should visit endocrinologsit and do more detailed measurements of sugar. Also, if symptoms persist you should check your kidneys as kidney disorder can be seen in diabetes and it would lead to frequent urination and tiredness. Metforim may have similar side effects,but this is not common. However,you can consider another medications or even try with insuline if you find this to be more helpful for your diabetes symptoms. WIsh you good health. Feel free to ask. Regards
People also viewed
- Falcigo sp kit for malaria
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for frequent urination when on dexilant
- Rava will increase sugar levels
- Nervup od tab info
- What causes frequent urination and tiredness when suffering from diabetes
- How to improve the fairness of glans
- Volix m increase weight
- Remylin d product information
- What causes frequent urination when suffering from type 2 diabetes
- Heartbeat faint in newborn
- Factor v leiden and narcolepsy
- Is it normal to feel faint when you have pityriasis rosea
- Can diabetes cause frequent urination?
- Patient medicine information of remylin d