What causes frequent urination and tiredness when suffering from diabetes?
User rating for this question
am taking metaformin for type 2diabetis lately my sugar is around78 constantly,am tired and urinate at least 6times in an evening im 74 years old,is this normal?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: This is normal for unregulated diabetes and these are typical signs of type 2 diabetes. But symptoms should subside if sugar is kept within normal range. You should visit endocrinologsit and do more detailed measurements of sugar. Also, if symptoms persist you should check your kidneys as kidney disorder can be seen in diabetes and it would lead to frequent urination and tiredness. Metforim may have similar side effects,but this is not common. However,you can consider another medications or even try with insuline if you find this to be more helpful for your diabetes symptoms. WIsh you good health. Feel free to ask. Regards
People also viewed
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- Sugar level 343
- What is the side effect xet cr plus 25
- What is the cause for frequent urination when on dexilant
- What causes frequent urination and tiredness when suffering from diabetes
- Is tablet capsule available for insulin
- How reliable is a neg elisa hiv test at 25 days
- Tab onglyza
- What causes frequent urination when suffering from type 2 diabetes
- What casues low himoglobin level for diabetic patient
- Connect with people with 25 percent ejection fraction
- Morning glucose 149
- If metpure xl 25 does not work than which medicine has to be taken
- Can diabetes cause frequent urination?
- Thyronorm 25 mcg safe to plan pregnancy