What causes frequent pain in the scrotum?
User rating for this question
sir, i felt pain frequenlty in my scrotum from last few weeks. can u please help me how XXXXXXX it is.
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: not XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You seem to have pain frequently in the scrotum for the last few weeks. This has been intermittent and you were able to bear the pain as well. So, it means to say that it is not XXXXXXX However, it would be ideal to get a scrotal ultrasound scan to look for any underlying cause for your pain. Please wear loose cotton undergarments, and do not work with laptop on your lap for long time. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- Healthy scrotum color
- 35 weeks and feeling sick
- What causes frequent pain in the scrotum
- Post epididymitis care
- 24 hour flu incubation period
- Floaters in scrotum
- What causes scrotum pain
- Risks delivering baby 35 weeks
- What causes burning pain around scrotum
- Breastfeeding baby 35 year old
- When i cough my left testical doesnt move
- Hereditary sensory neuropathy type 2
- Tea causing scrotum pain
- Cause of pain in scrotum
- Hydrocele surgery does it hurt