What causes frequent pain in the scrotum?

sir, i felt pain frequenlty in my scrotum from last few weeks. can u please help me how XXXXXXX it is.
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: not XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You seem to have pain frequently in the scrotum for the last few weeks. This has been intermittent and you were able to bear the pain as well. So, it means to say that it is not XXXXXXX However, it would be ideal to get a scrotal ultrasound scan to look for any underlying cause for your pain. Please wear loose cotton undergarments, and do not work with laptop on your lap for long time. Get well soon.