What causes frequent cold and throat pain?
User rating for this question
I easily get caught of cold and throat pain quite often, say once in a month and cold remains over night and morning everyday. What is the reason for this?
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: reason is obvious Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am sorry about your health condition. The reason for your symptoms is obvious - it is due to allergy. As you already know, it is due to climate change and oily foods. These kind of allergy develops when your immune system is weak. Definitely, it seems like your immune system is weak, and this is mostly suggesting an allergic immune response. It is better for you to be evaluated by an allergy specialist who can carry out specific tests like serum IgA levels, check for allergens, and certain other specific tests to determine the allergy. You may have to take anti-allergic medicines for some time, preferably for a few months, and check your response to treatment. Meanwhile, you must also be aware of the things that you are allergic to, and avoid them like the oily food. Shifting your base to a hotter climate is an option too. For symptomatic treatment, you should do steam inhalation regularly. Keep yourself warm and take only warm and pre-heated food and water. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Is excessive mucus a side effect of veramyst?
- What causes frequent cold and cough
- My penis isnt even an inch
- Impotence related to meth
- Incid tablet why used
- What causes fatigue with frequent cold and sore throat
- What causes frequent cold and skin warts in children
- What causes frequent cold and throat pain
- Is hearing loss a side effect of bactrim ds?
- Is sore throat a side effect of allopurinol?
- 7 inch penis rare
- Is sore throat a side effect of adderall xr?
- Is hoarseness a side effect of atorvastatin?
- 6 inch penis normal
- Frequent colds in adults causes