What causes foreskin tear after an intercourse?

Why is my foreskin having slight tear with intercourse
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Trauma vs infection... Detailed Answer: Hi, The tear is most likely due to trauma from a rough sexual experience. Inflammation of the foreskin is the second most common cause of tearing. However infection is generally associated with other complaints such as swelling, redness, burning sensation and so on. (I hope you do not have diabetes). If there are no accompanying symptom, do not be concerned. Apply simple moisturizers on the affected areas and avoid sexual activity until the tear heals. Off course if the tear is large, it may need repair at your doctor's office. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards
Follow-up: What causes foreskin tear after an intercourse? 17 minutes later
Thank u
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Welcome... Detailed Answer: I request you to close this discussion if you have no more questions. It will help me earn my credit. Good luck!!