What causes fluttering feeling in lower back right side below the rib cage?
User rating for this question
I have a fluttering feeling in lower back right side, just below the rib cage. No pain. What could it be?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Possible Herpes Zoster infection... Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. If you have only a fluttering feeling in lower back right side, below the rib cage with no skin affection; then, it might be related to a Herpes Zoster infection. Especially, if you are also feeling tired, and having chills recently. Unless, you might be having back pain or other problems. If the fluttering would be associated with pain or becoming worse, should consult your physician for further evaluation! For the time being, should drink more water, rest more and take otc pain killers. Hope it helped! Dr.Bardha Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of lung problems asthma
- Swollen right rib cage lower back hip
- Neck pain and palpitations
- Diagnosis of schizophrenic paranoia
- Diagnosis of recurrent acute bronchitis
- Neck and shoulder pain pms
- Pneumonia and neck and shoulder pain
- Diagnosis of spider telangiectasias
- Neck pain popping snapping
- Diagnosis of lipomatosis
- Tragus problems problems related to neck pain
- What causes flutter under right rib cage
- Back pain below right rib cage
- Pain in left side back below rib cage
- Spasmodic back pain below right rib cage