What causes fluttering feeling in lower back right side below the rib cage?
User rating for this question
I have a fluttering feeling in lower back right side, just below the rib cage. No pain. What could it be?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Possible Herpes Zoster infection... Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. If you have only a fluttering feeling in lower back right side, below the rib cage with no skin affection; then, it might be related to a Herpes Zoster infection. Especially, if you are also feeling tired, and having chills recently. Unless, you might be having back pain or other problems. If the fluttering would be associated with pain or becoming worse, should consult your physician for further evaluation! For the time being, should drink more water, rest more and take otc pain killers. Hope it helped! Dr.Bardha Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Swollen right rib cage lower back hip
- Circular raised rash on my upper chest
- Neck injury and motion sickness
- Is there any problem in sex due to small penis
- 18 years old boys nipple that itches and burns
- Neck pain injection diprofos
- My knuckle cannot bend
- What does it mean by dysplasia in voice box
- What causes flutter under right rib cage
- Leg warm feeling
- Back pain below right rib cage
- What is the survival rate after angioplasty
- Pain in left side back below rib cage
- My baby has a hard spot on her chest between her ribs
- Spasmodic back pain below right rib cage