What causes flushing with over heating,nausea,light headedness and weakness?

What do these symptoms suggest? Flushing with over heating, nausea, light headed and weakness.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 hours later
Brief Answer: could be disturbance in blood pressure Detailed Answer: Hello, These symptoms could be due to disturbance in blood pressure. It could be due to water and electrolyte imbalance as well. As a basic measure, I would suggest your husband to get his blood pressure recorded. Plenty of fluids orally in the form of ORS or Electral solution or Resomol solution, fresh fruit juices can help maintain the water and electrolyte balance. I also suggest adequate rest and bland diet for a day or two. This is not a serious medical condition. It should improve in a day or two. Please do wait and watch. Let me know if you have more queries.