What causes fluctuations in resting blood pressure?

is resting blood pressure and accurate reading for blood pressure my resting blood pressure readings range in the 115/70 to 128/80 with heart rate of 68 if i check them on the spot blood pressure readings may be in 140/90 range
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Resting BP should be fine Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. Resting BP is measured normally and gives the actual estimate. In your case that is fine, so no need to worry. Hope I have answered your query. i will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.