What causes fingers curl into palm?
User rating for this question
My fingers curl into my palm when I sleep. They are very painful to straighten out and the joints click constantly throughout the day. Is this a symptom of RA?
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Rheumatoid arthritis? Please answer for doubts. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. As you think of, it may be a rheumatoid arthritis. Because you have the symptoms like pain and swelling in the small joints of the fingers, thumbs, wrists, feet, and ankles. I would like to have few answers. How long do you have these symptoms of pain and swelling in small joints? Do you have any stiffness in joints in early morning? Is there any nodules around the joint in the upper or lower limb? Whether your finger is always looking curled? Is it your fingers are normal in day time and before going to bed? Do you have any other muscle cramps like symptoms in feet and leg? Have you done any blood tests? Do you have fatigue, weight loss, increased tiredness, anemia? Waiting for your response.
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for dental pain
- What causes reddeness on palms
- Will primolut n usage affect my breast feeding baby
- What causes fingers curl into palm
- How to improve lower crp and esr
- What causes hot palms
- What causes abdominal pain while sitting and standing
- How to cure crusty nipples
- Overdose of pediatric crocin
- Can i take viagra twice in one day?
- What causes sticky palms
- Excessive sweating crystal meth
- What causes bilateral calf painpainful ambulation and positive pedal pulses
- Suggest treatment for nasal blockage
- What causes black palms