What causes fatigue,dizziness,dull chest pain and discomfort in both arms?

heavy tiredness, dizziness and dull chest pain and discomfort in both arms...more information in medical history.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer....given below. Detailed answer.... Hello, Thanks for the query. I have gone through your history and complaints in detail and find that you seem to be all right physically and are not suffering from any ailment except for may be some deficiencies like VIT D,VIT B12,calcium etc. Now what o do... ....change your lifestyle by resorting to healthy eating like fresh fruits,green vegetables,nuts and plenty of water. Avoid consuming tea,coffee,alcohol,junk foods,greasy,fried and sweets. Avoid colas. ....get tested for VIT D,VIT B12,calcium and thyroid function tests and if deficient,then take supplements accordingly. ....resort to daily aerobic exercises for 45 minutes a day,do yoga,do meditation and deep breathing exercises. I know it requires great discipline to do all the above mentioned things,but it is very essential for you,since you are very young and unless and until you change yourself,it would be difficult to come out of mess. Don't expect miracles in few days but I can guarantee you that within next 3-6 months,you should be completely all right by resorting to above mentioned ways. I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
Follow-up: What causes fatigue,dizziness,dull chest pain and discomfort in both arms? 48 minutes later
Hello Doctor, Im really thankful for the detailed information,i feel really happy now.I just want to know about thyroid,is it life threatening? and could you suggest any good vitamins,yes i will get checked tommorow.Thank You.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 24 minutes later
Hello, Thyroid disorders in general are not life threatening ,however you get it investigated first and then we will discuss about it. as far as vitamins are concerned,a good healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits,green vegetables and nuts is more than enough at your age.It is older people who require vitamins on regular basis. You would be requiring supplements if some specific deficiency is detected in tests. Get yourself tested and hen we would discuss further. Thanks
Follow-up: What causes fatigue,dizziness,dull chest pain and discomfort in both arms? 5 minutes later
thanks for the info, i will get back to you after getting checked.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 minutes later
Hello, You are most welcome to call back me after the reports. Thanks