What causes fatigue,brain fog,poor memory and itchiness in upper arm ?

I have high indirect and direct bilirubin levels, high red blood count, feel fatigue, brain fog, poor memory, I always feel bloated, I am always irritable, and noticed I get itchy skin on my right upper arm. Doctors checked my organs and every thing came back good, but why do I feel this way?
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: ????Polycythemia Vera... Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this hear about these symptoms and all the inconveniences you have had. For sure something is wrong though we have not been able to pinpoint the exact cause now. Can i get your results sheet to see what the exact numbers were? or are you able to report them to me. This is because higher than expected levels of red blood cells raise the suspicion of polycythemia which may be able to explain most of these symptoms that you have. I hope to hear soon from you so that I can offer some ideas to see how collectively we figure out what the exact problem is and look for solutions to this problem. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: What causes fatigue,brain fog,poor memory and itchiness in upper arm ? 39 hours later
Hello, I updated my report showing the blood work, let me know what you think of it
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 31 hours later
Brief Answer: Thanks for this information! Detailed Answer: Hi and than you so much for this follow up information. I have taken a look at these tests. The bilirubin and hemoglobin numbers are abnormal but still very close to the upper border of normal. I will suggest that you control these results in 3months. The hemoglobin is not high enough to suggest polycythemia. With a liver ultrasound totally normal, we can be comfortable waiting for the follow up in 3months. For now, I will strongly recommend that you get your thyroid evaluated. A simple TSH level would be very guiding as to whether these symptoms are suggestive off hypothyroidism. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask more related questions and request for clarifications. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.