What causes fatigue, sore breast, cramps, white discharge and loss of appetite ?

Hi I am 29 years old, the last week and a half I have been really fatigued, my breasts are sore and have a fullness feel to them, I have been experiencing small cramping i have a loss of appetite and feel sick if i eat to much and a white vaginal discharge on a daily basis my period is due in two weeks but I haven't had these symptoms before with my cycle please help Thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello, I would be happy to help... Detailed Answer: First of all, have you checked a pregnancy test? These are all signs of pregnancy so this should be the first thing that you check. If the test is negative, then consider this: about two weeks before your period, you ovulate. After you ovulate, the predominant hormone during the cycle is progesterone. During this phase of your cycle, leading up to your menses, symptoms such as breast tenderness, cramping (related to ovarian cysts), changes in appetite, and changes in vaginal discharge are all very common. It is actually a normal report of symptoms based on where you are in your cycle. This is not always the same from cycle to cycle either. Finally, an abnormal discharge can be associated with vaginal infections and cramping can be caused by infections such as urinary tract infections. If your symptoms are remarkably different for you based on your prior cycles, then it is probably a good idea to schedule an appointment with your OB/GYN. I hope that this helps.