What causes fatigue inspite of proper sleep?

hi im always tired i get 8-10 hours sleep a night im a sleep by 8pm i have had a blood test with my doctor and everything came back fine plus seen a hematologist and still nothing woundering what is wrong thanks
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pl.send reports done to get clear idea about probl Detailed Answer: Hi, XXXX, Thanks for posting query. You have not mentioned the name of blood tests done. If you send all reports we can have some clues about your problem. In this condition you may require following tests to have clear cut idea about your problem. 1, CBC with ESR and hemoglobin estimation. 2, Test for hypothyroid. 3, Serum B12 estimation. 4, Blood sugar. After all these reports we can conclude about your problem. Lack of exercise and sedentary life style do cause this problem. Meanwhile take some multivitamin, B.complex supplements. Take high protein nourishing diet. Do regular exercises like running, jogging, swimming. Please send all reports so that we can find out the cause of your problem. I hope, I answered your query. If you have further clarification, please write back. Ok and take care.