What causes fatigue and under eye circles?

Feb 2016

General Surgeon
Hi i was wondering if you could help me im 24 year old female im normal weight. I have been feelinv very tired and stressed black circles under my eyes
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 3 minutes later
Hi. The commonest reason for your problems at your age could be anemia or stress. Please go for a regular blood check-up with Thyroid, Kidney and Liver function too. The pointed reason can help you get the problem solved.
Follow-up: What causes fatigue and under eye circles? 0 minute later
I was also diagnosed with a water infection 2 weeks ago i have had 3 lots on antibiotics and finally cleared up which showed white blood cells protein and blood. I hsve still felt very low extremley tired and went to my local hospital blood tests were carried out and everything was fine but my white blood cells was a little high but doctor seemed happy i am currently on citrolapram
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 9 hours later
Brief Answer: You will recover faster Detailed Answer: Hi. This is great that you have recovered from water infection. 3 courses of antibiotics do make one feel weak. White cell count will definitely come down to normal. I hope you have undergone sonography of abdomen to rule out stones in urinary tract. I was wondering why a young patient of your age be under citrolapram. Is it really necessary? As this itself can explain the additional reason for your problem.