What causes fatigue and under eye circles?
User rating for this question
Hi i was wondering if you could help me im 24 year old female im normal weight. I have been feelinv very tired and stressed black circles under my eyes
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 3 minutes later
Follow-up: What causes fatigue and under eye circles? 0 minute later
I was also diagnosed with a water infection 2 weeks ago i have had 3 lots on antibiotics and finally cleared up which showed white blood cells protein and blood. I hsve still felt very low extremley tired and went to my local hospital blood tests were carried out and everything was fine but my white blood cells was a little high but doctor seemed happy i am currently on citrolapram
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 9 hours later
Brief Answer: You will recover faster Detailed Answer: Hi. This is great that you have recovered from water infection. 3 courses of antibiotics do make one feel weak. White cell count will definitely come down to normal. I hope you have undergone sonography of abdomen to rule out stones in urinary tract. I was wondering why a young patient of your age be under citrolapram. Is it really necessary? As this itself can explain the additional reason for your problem.
People also viewed
- M t pill kit
- Is vomiting a side effect of kazano?
- Pea sized lump in kitten neck
- What causes fatigue and under eye circles
- What cause dark burgandy circles under the eyes
- Two pea size lumps in kitten neck
- Is itching a side effect of gleevec?
- Circles under eyes causes
- What could cause fatigue painful eyes chills and dizziness
- Is vomiting a side effect of eryped?
- What stds cause dark circles under eyes
- Is sweating a side effect of latuda?
- Is itching a side effect of lipofen?
- Nuforce 3 kit tablets used for
- Kinesio tape and motion sickness