What causes extreme fatigue?

Hi I am feeling very weak these days as like my whole energy is exhausted. I am very newly married and this impact is effecting my personla life, is this due to the tiredness ?? I am very busy & rest less in my marrigae works this can be a reason ? can guide me how ci cna overcome this weakness Thanks XXXX
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Physical exahaustion may be.... Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX If you been very busy with marriage activities, not eating rightly and not sleeping well, those can very well explain the weakness and exhaustion. Other reasons for fatiguability include inadequate hydration, anxiety/depression, anemia, thyroid problems, diabetes and so on. If you are extremely tired and unable to do your routine physical activity, you need to consult a doctor who can perform detail physical examination and run some basic blood test to rule out organic medical conditions. In the meantime, relax and rest well. Sleep at least for 6 - 8 hours a day; eat healthy diet containing plenty of fruits and vegetables at right interval, drink plenty of water and if needed take mutivitamin supplements such as zincovit once a day. Hope this helps. Regards