What causes exhaustion and disturbed sleep?

Jun 2014

I am exhausted i go to bed at a reasonable time but i wake up with usually 2-4 hours then i am wide awake to the next morning it suck i am always so tired
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take Zolpidem Detailed Answer: HI Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query. At age of 19 years, you are not getting sound sleep, that mean, there is some underline stress. Better to share your thoughts with some one or try to solve the problem in which you are. You can take sleeping pills like zolpidem or similar benzodiazepine after physician consultation. This drug would not cause any dependent and has no abuse potential. After getting sound sleep, you would not feel any physical exhaustion. In case, you need further help, you can ask. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist