What causes excessive sleepiness and breathing difficulty?
User rating for this question
Hi, gm, Feeling very sleepy n at the same time slight breathing difficulty. what to do. this happens from yesterday. Forgot to tell that more sleepiness in day time
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later
Brief Answer: get your thyroid tested Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Please get your thyroid function test (TFT) done that includes T3, T4, and TSH. Under functioning thyroid or Hypothyroidism is the most common cause of your symptoms. Also, it could be due to less physical activity or more mental strain. Either ways, you should take care now. If you are in mental strain, please come out of it. If it is physical inactivity, I would suggest you to work out in the evenings. Try going for an early morning walk, you will feel better. Feeling sleepy all day is not a good sign, it suggests your lack of interest in daily activities as well. Get the test done as advised. Regards,
People also viewed
- Should i be concerned for malignant tumor in intestine
- Causes of excessive sleepiness newborn
- Are headache symptoms of histoplasmosis?
- What are the symptoms of chronic cough?
- Can lead poisoning cause constipation?
- What medications cause excessive sleepiness
- What do you suggest for diarrhea and water gurgling
- What does mri of feet suggest
- Can porphyria cause excessive sweating?
- What do you suggest for headaches and vomiting
- Can arteriovenous fistula cause fatigue?
- Is slow breathing caused due to lack of oxygen
- What causes excessive sleepiness and breathing difficulty
- Suffering from excessive sleepiness problem cause and cure
- Excessive sleepiness neonate