What causes dull pain on left side of navel after ejaculation?

I have a dull pain (I would describe it as a "constriction) on the left side of my navel 2-24 hours after ejaculation. repeated ejaculation leads to a "tightening" and "constriction" of this area to the point where it is difficult to take a bowel movement, and it also tends to "throw my lower back out" on that same side. It is debilitating. I have had 2 umbilical hernia surgeries, the second one found nothing. I have had CT scans - nothing. I feel it is vascular, perhaps the pedundal nerve? what other nerves are located in and around the navel area that could possibly contribute to this pain? thank you.
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Your symptoms are ambiguous. It is difficult to come to one conclusion here. Firstly, is the dull pain superficial or deep? Do you feel it over the skin or is it deep inside the intestines? There are several cutaneous nerves supplying the skin around the umbilicus. There can be referred pain as well. There are also the iliohypogastric and ilioinguinal nerves. It is more likely that it is the pudendal nerve as this is the nerve in the region that you are explaining. One possibility is one of the nerves could be damaged during the surgeries that you had. This is broad overview of what my thoughts are. I would be glad to discuss further. Regards,