What causes dry cough, dry mouth,migraine with diarrhea and dehydration?

Hello I've been sick since Sunday only Sunday I had fewer symptoms like dry cough, dry mouth & severe migraine that wouldn't go away. Monday same thing but cough and dryiness worsened but I have drank through 48 bottles of water n then some so I shouldn't be dyhadrated. I've also have had no appetite and been nasious smells of food or cigarettes also make me sick to my stomach as I'm a food lover this is aggravating for me not to eat since Friday its now Wednesday morning 104am. Now Tuesday I woke up at 725am and from 725am-11:57pm I had 38 dieraah poops I didn't know was humanly possible! What is wrong with me? I've also been having pain on my left chest side for a month straight it keeps getting worse my Dr used her skeptonoscope to say I'm fine when my body never been like this so its driving me crazy with all these syptoms and no answers. I'm not myself and my body very uncomfortable.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
Brief Answer: See Dr, chest X ray, blood tests, check dehydratio Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query, I do understand how disturbing this could be. It is urgent to evaluate your clinical status why you experienced such severe diarrhea episodes, to know of you have signs of dehydration and manage them first. It is important to note any changes in your diet, whether you ate foods you were not used to. Such severe diarrhea episodes are very characteristic of food poisoning. Any recent travel history or eating out of the home could explain this. A viral infection could explain the flu like symptoms you experienced. However, a history of chest discomfort and cough would deserve to exclude an underlying chest problem. A medical history of lung disease or asthma has to checked for. It absent, I honestly think a chest infection of other underlying chronic infection would be of help. The stethoscope at times might not pick up certain lung pathologies. I strongly suggest you get a simple chest X ray done. This would guide so much a probable infection or orientate further investigations if need be. A complete blood count, C reactive protein and erythrocyte sedimentation rate done in the laboratory would also be very useful. White blood levels and specific differential counts would be useful in deciding if its an infection, and possible infectious agents. Chest pain for over a month could have various causes ranging from cardiac, digestive tract disorders. I suggest you get a complete clinical review. A chest X ray, C reactive protein measurement, erythrocyte sedimentation rate and a complete blood count shall be most useful. Appreciating and managing appropriately any residual diarrhea or dehydration status would be most useful. Thanks and kind regards as I wish you the best of health. Dr Bain