What causes dizziness,lightheadedness,chest pain that radiates to jaw abd arm?

Ok, im a 40 year old female under going multiple testing with multiple specialists. I have a neurologist who is investigating over 20 brain lesions. 2 mri's4 months apart showed no change and im waiting on a lumber puncture. Mri of spine showed no lesions. Emg was normal. Ecg normal. I had a heart workup with EKG, Echo and Stress Test. Those were normal except doppler show impaired lv relaxation. I have a rheumatologist i see for grade 2 sacriolitis. I dont take anything for that. And an opthamologist i see for chronic uveitis. I take eyedrops for. Im having dizziness, lightheaded, chest pain that radiates to my jaw and arm and neck and i wake up numerous times with sleeping arms and legs. Noone has answers for me out of all my doctors. Im scared and dont know what to say or ask them, everytime i goto ER for chest pain they run bloodwork and ekg and say nothings wrong wirh my heart. What am i missing? What are doctors missing? Im scared its something serious other than ms.
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 7 hours later
Brief Answer: spondyloarthritis Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query I am Dr. Alok, Rheumatologist and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. Dizziness, lightheaded, chest pain that radiates and wake up with sleeping arms and legs are very non specific, and if all routine investigations are normal- may be related to anxiety. Grade 2 sacroilitis and chronic uveitis confirms that you have spondyloarthritis. rest all investigations are normal or non specific. You should see your rheumatologist for management. Please donot be stressed, nothing seems serious to you Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask me again I wish you good health, take care --Dr. Alok
Follow-up: What causes dizziness,lightheadedness,chest pain that radiates to jaw abd arm? 44 minutes later
This couldnt be circulatory?
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi If ECG , ECHO strees test are non specific, chance of circulatory problem is very minimal and yes, please check your thyroid levels also, if it is normal, I would say, no physical illness Take care