What causes discomfort in sleeping while taking xanax?

Question
Hi I was on xanex for 6 yrs 0.5 mg 2 times a day deceded think it time not the whine off went cold XXXXXXX little discomfort sweating in sleep >>that's about it so sould I consider the physical is over by now on 4 day with 0 now comes the phscologicol but really can I consider the a 4 day detox Thanks u XXXX
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Xanax will be clear from body in a week Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! Bet detox is to cut down the doses of Xanax in fractions over a months time. Ensure hydration of about 3 liters intake per day. Xanax is alprazolam which is a good anxiety reducing drug, helpful for panic attacks and has sleep modifying effects. The drug must be prescribed and handled in supervision of a local physician and should be tapered slowly. Decide to stop if your physician is convinced that you can do without it. Flush discontinuing may lead to fits The drug usually exits the system to undetectable levels in 7 days, if liver function tests are normal. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!

Follow-up: What causes discomfort in sleeping while taking xanax? 1 hour later
fLUSH DISCONTINUING MAY LEAD TO FITS WHAY DOES THAT MEAN MY QUESTION WAS I WENT COLD XXXXXXX 4 DAYS AGO WITH NO REAL SIDE EFFECTS HOW LONG BEFORE PHYSICALLY OUT OF SYSTEM ETC I KNOW ITS A PSYCOLOGICAL ISSUE FROM THEN ON ONCE IT'S PHYSICALLY REMOVED BUT NEEDED TO KNOW HOW LONG LIKE ALCHOL IS OUT OF SYSTEM IN 72 HOURS THEN PSCHOLOGICALLY AFTER THAT. WHY HYDRATION???

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Hydration to wash out the drug from system fast Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare magic. Cold XXXXXXX is termed flush stopping in medical terminology. The drug goes out of system in average 7days, it gets washed out through urine hence to ensure good flow and amount of urine hydration is to be ensured by taking liberal fluid intake. I hope the advise will be helpful for you.