What causes dent at bottom of surgical scar?
User rating for this question
Have old surgical scar that has "dent" at bottom which has become very sore and deep red with red tender skin around it. How do I care for it?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Can you please attach a photo of it? It would be much easier to help you. What kind of surgery have you had and when was it done? Sometimes after years from the surgery, stitches from tissues under the skin start irritate them. As a result inflammation or even a discharge from the wound can appear. The best way is to ask a surgeon to find this stitch and remove it. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Stomach churning hurting belly button
- Do you get stomach aches and diarrhea before starting period
- Digoxin dosage elderly
- Post surgical scar causes
- Metronidazole flagyl 400mg
- High wbc and bloated belly
- What causes dents in arms
- Cocaine levamisole toxicity
- Norpace cr discontinued
- Does high potassium cause stomach ache
- Red spot that comes and goes on stomach
- What causes dents in forehead
- What causes dent in head
- What causes dent at bottom of surgical scar
- Ovide lotion directions