What causes delayed period after taking Morning after pill?
User rating for this question
Hi. I took the morning after pill December 8th, an hour after unprotected sex. I started bleeding 3 days later and it lasted 3 days. I should've gotten my next period by now but other then slight cramping here and there I've had no signs of my next period coming. I've taken 6 at home pregnancy tests all negative and they were all taken 10 days after i took the morning after pill and at different times not all at once. I've also checked my cervix which is low hard and open and I have a thick cervical mucus. Could I be preganant?
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Dalayed period due to morning after pill. wait wee Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It is very usual to get delayed period after taking Morning after pill. In turn stress is one of the factor which also contributes to the delayed period. As you all HPT are negative, nothing to worry about pregnancy. Please wait for a week and recheck the HPT after a week. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Brown discharge after taking morning after pills prolonged periods cause
- Late period after taking morning after pill
- My arm feels numb inside my plaster
- Hows ur health condition sms
- Morning after pill no period
- Congestion cough stomach pain headache
- My baby has red spots on her face and ears
- Mucus in stool rectum burns
- My baby fell head first on the pavement
- My baby has a pea sized lump behind ear
- How to use a foot cone
- What causes delayed periods after taking morning after pill
- Confluent reticulated papillomatosis permanent treatment
- Light period after takeing the morning after pill
- Medicine for congestion cough and runny eyes