What causes delayed language skill in a child?
User rating for this question
My 3+ years old daughter does not do proper conversastion wth us.she learns and recites very fast,understands all that we say,bt replies if she wishes.doesnt frame proper sentences.doesnt respond and remains busy wth herself most of the time if we ask her something.
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Milestones are on par.Can be early ADHD Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX Your daughter has attained her milestone on par with other kids of her age group.However being unable to or carry out instructions, not conversing properly, keeping herself engaged for most of the time can be due to early stages of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder(ADHD) due to presence of inattentiveness -which is quiet common in preschool children.I would suggest you to meet a Psychiatrist so that she can be evaluated. I hope this answers your query. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Numb scar after tumor surgery will the numbness disappear
- What causes delay in urination
- What is the cause of delay in period
- What is the cause of bruising in a child
- Producing excessive hormones in adrenal glands due to pregnancy
- Combiflam suspension dosage chart
- Green strands in sperm history of blood in sperm
- Cephalosporin g6pd deficiency
- How to check crocin expiry date
- Mouth ulcer and swollen salivary glandstaking metrogyl and doxycyclinesuggestion
- What causes global developmental delay
- Ratio to mix cerelac rice
- What causes delayed language skill in a child
- Feeding newborn with cerelac,when?
- Fear of getting hep c after sharing pipe