What causes cramping,frequent urination,sore vaginal area and loss of appetite after delayed periods?

Mar 2016

Me and my partner are trying for a baby, my period is late by over a week, all home pregnancy tests are negative but today 7 weeks since my last period started I'm getting cramping, frequency of urination, sore vaginal area and loss of appetite
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: NEED TO RULE OUT LATE CONCEPTION. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. In this circumstance, I would suggest to undergo one blood test for beta-hCG and one pelvic ultrasound scan to rule out LATE CONCEPTION (as above features are more suggestive of early pregnancy) and other pathology if any. In the absence of pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, mental stress, pelvic infection, over weight, irregular diet habit etc could be the underlying cause. Kindly, consult with your gynecologist following the blood test. Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW