What causes contnuous arm ache in mornings while taking medication for under active thyroid?

ihave an irregular heart beat 1 have low B12 i have under active thyroid which i am taking medication for.My question is :I HAVE CONTINUAL ACHE in my left arm. it seems to be worse in the mornings.i can't raise my arm over my head
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thyroid Detailed Answer: The continual ache in a specific location of the body like the left arm in your case, is extremely unlikely due to the thyroid condition you have. But it will still be worthwhile to know the current status of your thyroid replacement dose. So when was the last time your TSH and free T4 were checked, and what were the results? Since you have an irregular heart beat, it is particularly important to avoid giving you full replacement doses of thyroid medication
Follow-up: What causes contnuous arm ache in mornings while taking medication for under active thyroid? 5 minutes later
The family doctor changed my thyroid pill 6 weeks ago from 50 mg to 100 mg COULD MY ACHIN ARMS BE CAUSED BY MY THYROID?
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possible Detailed Answer: I am concerned about this left arm pain. I dont want to cause to you worry but I would want you to make sure this is not heart related pain that can occur in that region. Please call your doctor. Also, a jump from 50 to 100 is generally considered overzealous, especially in lieu of your age and irregular heart beat. I would encourage you to see an endocrinologist and address this properly