What causes continuous pain on the upper portion of chest with deep breath?

Excellent

Question
Hello, I have contineous pain on the upper portion of my left chest - i could feel it while going for a deep breath.
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: probably related to gastritis Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am sorry about your current health condition. Your problem is more likely related to your regular gastric problem. However, if this is on-going for long term,we should not ignore it. In such a case, I suggest that you take a plain x-ray of the chest and electrocardiogram of the heart to make sure that your lungs and heart is normal. I hope you are on regular medications for the gastritis. I suggest that you do regular deep breathing exercises, and drink plenty of fluids orally. This is not a serious medical condition. You can get over it soon. Please follow my suggestions. Get well soon. Regards,

Follow-up: What causes continuous pain on the upper portion of chest with deep breath? 21 minutes later
Many Thanks Dr.Shanthi.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 41 hours later
Brief Answer: my pleasure Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Happy to help you. Good day ahead! Thank you too!

Follow-up: What causes continuous pain on the upper portion of chest with deep breath? 4 hours later
Hello Dr. I am just releaved... But still I could feel mild pain - hoping for full recovery. Thnaks, Suggest me - Best Practices to over come gastric issues.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: eat healthy Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You must follow healthy eating habits to overcome gastritis. Eat on time, do not skip meals, eat healthy food with lots of vegetables and fruits. Do not eat junk food, high fat, and high oily food. Drink plenty of fluids orally. Stay away from stress. Avoid smoking and alcohol. Get well soon.

Follow-up: What causes continuous pain on the upper portion of chest with deep breath? 5 minutes later
Many Thanks Dr.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 minute later
Brief Answer: please review the answer Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Please close the discussion her and write a review, if time permits. Thank you!