What causes clot behind the ear?
User rating for this question
I can feel a clot behind my right ear .Because of that I can't turn my neck on right side . Can you please suggest a doctor. Also I used to have headache down to the brain.
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult ENT specialist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on the site of involvement I suspect the lesion you have to be a Lymph node or a skin swelling. In either of cases I would recommend a clinical examination by a Ear, Nose and Throat specialist. He/She after hands on examination would be able to plan a management or an exact referral. The headache you had may or may not be related to the swelling you have. This can be confirmed by clinical examination only. Wish you good health. Regards,
People also viewed
- Crocin dosage for 2 year old babies
- Newborn with polyp blocking nasal passage
- What causes rash behind ears
- What causes clot behind the ear
- Nose bleed after hitting head
- Elevated cpk in newborn babies
- Knee cracking stairs baby
- Nasal polyps and hypothyroidism
- No post nasal drip during exercise
- Tuberous sclerosis in ayurveda
- What is causing the pain behind ear
- How 2 improve color complexion unborn babies?
- What causes knot behind ear
- Nicotine gum stomatitis
- What causes crust behind ears