What causes clot behind the ear?

I can feel a clot behind my right ear .Because of that I can't turn my neck on right side . Can you please suggest a doctor. Also I used to have headache down to the brain.
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult ENT specialist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on the site of involvement I suspect the lesion you have to be a Lymph node or a skin swelling. In either of cases I would recommend a clinical examination by a Ear, Nose and Throat specialist. He/She after hands on examination would be able to plan a management or an exact referral. The headache you had may or may not be related to the swelling you have. This can be confirmed by clinical examination only. Wish you good health. Regards,