What causes clomydia?
User rating for this question
I was diagnosed with clomydia . Does my one partner have it for me to get it even if he is not symtamatic
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: IT IS SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Yes, Chlamydial infection is sexually acquired. So your partner has to have it , if you are in a monogamous relationship. More often than not, it is a silent infection, and is not symptomatic. He should be tested for the same. All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- Testicle pain feels like been kicked
- Good foods for chlamydia
- Can you use flucloxacillin for chlamydia
- What would cause foaming at the mouth causing death?
- Does flucloxacillin treat chlamydia
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- Penicillin flucloxacillin get rid chlamydia
- Tickle feeling in the vagina labia
- Chlamydia trouble starting urine flow
- Pimples that feel like knots
- Feeling of wetness on labia post menopause
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- Feel sleepy inspite of enough sleep