What causes clomydia?
User rating for this question
I was diagnosed with clomydia . Does my one partner have it for me to get it even if he is not symtamatic
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: IT IS SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Yes, Chlamydial infection is sexually acquired. So your partner has to have it , if you are in a monogamous relationship. More often than not, it is a silent infection, and is not symptomatic. He should be tested for the same. All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- Ointment for herpes simplex
- Symptoms of circulatory problems
- What would cause foaming at the mouth causing death?
- Chlamydia treatment in pregnancy
- Migraine headache causes
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- Management of oral secretions
- Pronounced fatigue causes
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- Invasive fungal sinusitis causes
- Hematological disease causes
- Invasive aspergillosis causes
- Clotrimazole 10mg troche uses