What causes chronic pelvic pain aggravated by constipation?
User rating for this question
Hello. I am a 47 yr old female. I have had a hysterectomy 4 years ago. I am experiencing pain in my pelvic area. It is constant and dull, sometimes crampy and sometimes its like a tingling. The tingling is in one specific spot. I have had extreme lower back pain for about 4 months and increased constipation.
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be Chronic pelvic pain Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX After analyzing your symptoms it seems to be like chronic pelvic pain which is getting aggravated by constipation. There are many causes for such type of pain. What I advise you is get clinical examination done and some investigations can diagnose the exact problem: like ultrasound(scan)pelvis can diagnose any ovarian problem or any other pelvic pathology. If you are having any vaginal discharge then the pain could be due to PID-pelvic inflammatory disease. Sometimes if everything is normal then your treating doctor might suggest you laparoscopy also. Depending on the findings treatment can be planned. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- Symptoms of chronic pelvic pain
- Smelly discolored urine ovarian cyst
- Does having a period confirm that i am not pregnant
- Snotty discharge ovarian cyst
- Seizures and atrial fibrillation is there any connection
- Medicine to dissolve cysts on ovary
- Pregnant had an abortion membrane ruptured amniotic fluid leaked help
- Can progyluton dissolve ovarian cyst
- Diagnosis of chronic pelvic pain
- Poly ovarian cyst disease
- What causes chronic pelvic pain aggravated by constipation
- Have inguinal hernia burning sensation gas what are treatment option
- Heavy abdomen pain what is the permanent cure
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Chronic pelvic pain causes