What causes chest pain with belching when BP goes high?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Ideal would be to get stress test done. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. If this is happening only with raised BP , then a cardiac cause surely needs to be ruled out.Particular stress angina needs to be ruled out. EKG at rest might be normal, so further investigations like cardiac enzymes and stress test should be undertaken. These tests are more specific to pick up early diagnosis.In addition 2Decho can be undertaken. Though there is belching associated with this I am not considering possibility of reflux as symptoms are triggered by high BP , which is unusual for a reflux. I would generally want my patients to see a cardiologist sooner in cases like yours. Hope this helps.Please feel free to ask if there are doubts.Regards.
People also viewed
- Is bleeding gums a side effect of azathioprine?
- Allout liquid mosquito killer is very poison?
- Is buccal inflammation a side effect of axiron?
- Benefits of sweet almond oil for penis
- Is heavy bleeding a side effect of balsalazide?
- Can felodipine cause chest pain in high bp female
- What causes chest pain with belching when bp goes high
- Mutton soup is allright for infants
- Minor chest pains and high bp
- Effects of drinking allout mosquito liquid
- Is convulsions a side effect of benzphetamine?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of anastrozole?
- What causes chest pain when bp is high
- Aloe vera juice benefits for dermatomyositis
- High bp elevated lipid levels chest pain causes and treatment