What causes chest pain, back pain and varicose veins?
User rating for this question
I am havinng chestpain, backpain, feel nausea sometimes, varicose pains . The pain moves all over my body.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Can you please share some more information Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX Could you share some more information to address your concerns better- Do you have fatigue, difficulty in breathing, sweating? Is your blood pressure adequately controlled?When did check recently?How much is your BP? Do you feel any pounding heart beat? Does you chestpain radiate? What is the frequency of chest pain? Is you pain present all the time? What are your blood sugars/HbA1c? What are the medications that you have been taking? Do you have varicose veins in the leg? Do you have any sensation of tingling or numbness in hands or feet? Keep me posted Thanks.
People also viewed
- What causes intermittent chest pain and back pain
- Varicose veins and feet pain
- Heaviness in lower colon
- Can varicose veins cause pain
- Post turp urine color cranberry color
- Side effects of using cosmolite
- Late period and cortisone patch
- Stool test color creme
- Varicose veins pain
- Collapsed jaw and vision
- Coscopin cough syrup side effects for kids
- What causes chest pain back pain and varicose veins
- Cortisone and missed period
- Does red yeast rice interfere with colonoscopy
- Sarbolibe drug cough syrup