What causes changes in sleep pattern?

Hello, The last 10 days my sleep-wake up bio clock is exactly reversed. I sleep at 9-10 in the morning, I wake up at 5 afternoon and then I take a nap for 1 hour at 3-4 at night. What is this???
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Human body needs 6 to 8 hours of sleep. This may be fulfilled at any time of day or night. Our biological clock is set according to our work pattern. probably you were remaining awake in night for work or some other season. Also you are taking adequate sleep in day, so in night you don't get sleep. Try to change this pattern. Remain awake by keeping yourself busy in day. Do this for 3 to 4 days, your biological clock will be reset and you will get good sleep in night. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: What causes changes in sleep pattern? 2 hours later
Ok sor thank you very much. I will try it.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Welcome Detailed Answer: you are most welcome