What causes changes in skin colour in a baby?

My baby is 4 week s old . initially she was very fair complexion but after some time her face skin colour become dark however her rest body colour is still fair.what to do to get fair face colour.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Baby changes colour frequenty. Colour of baby depends upon various factors like genetic,environmental. Do not apply any cosmetic . Continue with exclusive breastfeeding. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your baby good health. Happy parenting.....