What causes changes in skin colour in a baby?
User rating for this question
My baby is 4 week s old . initially she was very fair complexion but after some time her face skin colour become dark however her rest body colour is still fair.what to do to get fair face colour.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Baby changes colour frequenty. Colour of baby depends upon various factors like genetic,environmental. Do not apply any cosmetic . Continue with exclusive breastfeeding. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your baby good health. Happy parenting.....
People also viewed
- Bowel with white substance
- What causes baby skin to change color while sleeping
- What are white spots in bowel movements
- Sperm discharge with bowl movement
- Food pipe for 4 months baby
- Motion recovery food for 8 months baby
- Manna raagi rich baby food
- Best food for baby suffering from motion
- Gerber baby food malleswaram
- 2 feet bowl movement
- What causes changes in skin tone
- What causes skin pigmentation changes
- What causes change in skin colour when growing up
- Slimy bowel movement in teenager
- What causes changes in skin colour in a baby