What causes changes in skin colour in a baby?
User rating for this question
My baby is 4 week s old . initially she was very fair complexion but after some time her face skin colour become dark however her rest body colour is still fair.what to do to get fair face colour.
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Baby changes colour frequenty. Colour of baby depends upon various factors like genetic,environmental. Do not apply any cosmetic . Continue with exclusive breastfeeding. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your baby good health. Happy parenting.....
People also viewed
- What causes baby skin to change color while sleeping
- Breathing while sleeping
- Acarbose 50 mg tablet
- What is bronchiolitis
- Bronchitis in toddlers
- Best men's multivitamin supplement
- Cypionate cycle for dummies
- What causes changes in skin tone
- Bronchiolitis in toddlers
- Anti bacterial shower gel
- What causes skin pigmentation changes
- Bronchiectasis cough treatment
- What causes change in skin colour when growing up
- Sumatriptan tablet 50 mg
- What causes changes in skin colour in a baby