What causes burning sensation through the entire body with pulse of 103?

My pulse was 103 yesterday when I went to see the doctor. I have a burning cessation through my entire body. I am a 27 year old female. My blood pressure was 120/82. When I went on the 19th of this month my blood pressure was 117/73 pulse 101. I didn't have the burning until yesterday. Is this normal.
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pulse of 103 is not normal Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Pulse of 103 is not normal. Burning sensation through your entire body along with pulse of 103, sounds like you may running fever. Check you body temperature. If it is normal and you do not have fever, get an EKG done, so that the cause can be found for increased pulse. However, your blood pressure is normal. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: Wish you good health!