What causes burning sensation through the entire body with pulse of 103?
User rating for this question
My pulse was 103 yesterday when I went to see the doctor. I have a burning cessation through my entire body. I am a 27 year old female. My blood pressure was 120/82. When I went on the 19th of this month my blood pressure was 117/73 pulse 101. I didn't have the burning until yesterday. Is this normal.
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pulse of 103 is not normal Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Pulse of 103 is not normal. Burning sensation through your entire body along with pulse of 103, sounds like you may running fever. Check you body temperature. If it is normal and you do not have fever, get an EKG done, so that the cause can be found for increased pulse. However, your blood pressure is normal. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-vasanth/66057 Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Light pink discharge and cloudy wee
- Premature atrial contractions in utero
- What causes burning sensation all over body
- Cloudy urine cramping headaches
- What causes twitching sensation in body
- Fetal premature atrial contractions
- What causes burning sensation in body
- Flax seeds and atrial fibrillation
- Mold and atrial fib relation
- Cloudy eye sight and dizzy spells
- White cloud in urine pregnancy
- Possible left atrial enlargement with low voltage qrs
- Dicyclomine and cloudy urine
- What causes burning sensation in body with redness when touched
- What causes itching sensation in body