What causes burning sensation in bums when suffering from dysentery?
User rating for this question
hi,i today afternoon i had serious dysentry(my bums/opening were on fire),after that i had to go to toilet very often.... Now its kind of stablised. What does this mean???
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Hi, Possibly you had loose stools with makes you go frequently to toilet and often exacerbates a problem of fissure or development of small crack in anal area. This is usually due to straining which may be either voluntary or involuntary for stools. Need not worry usually a self limiting problem but at times can be recurring. Do not strain for stools. Drink plenty of water. Can sit in a tub of XXXXXXX warm water for 15min to relax anal sphincter tone. Can apply local anaesthetic jelly like xylocaine if available over the counter in anal area 10 min before defection. Hope this answers your query. Wish you a speedy recovery.
People also viewed
- Stomach bloating after a miscarriage
- Amoebic dysentery causes
- How to diagnose premature ejaculation naturally
- Medicines for the treatment of intestinal worms
- Chronic dysentery causes
- What causes burning sensation in bums when suffering from dysentery
- Bloated stomach with head aches
- Suffering from hazziness due to sinus
- I stopped breastfeeding but still lactating is this normal
- I have penis erection problem
- What are the possible causes for small blisters after dysentery
- Dysentery causes
- Is it safe to be pregnant at 33 years
- What is the reason for watery foul smelling stool
- Why is my motion black in color