What causes burning sensation in bums when suffering from dysentery?
User rating for this question
hi,i today afternoon i had serious dysentry(my bums/opening were on fire),after that i had to go to toilet very often.... Now its kind of stablised. What does this mean???
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Hi, Possibly you had loose stools with makes you go frequently to toilet and often exacerbates a problem of fissure or development of small crack in anal area. This is usually due to straining which may be either voluntary or involuntary for stools. Need not worry usually a self limiting problem but at times can be recurring. Do not strain for stools. Drink plenty of water. Can sit in a tub of XXXXXXX warm water for 15min to relax anal sphincter tone. Can apply local anaesthetic jelly like xylocaine if available over the counter in anal area 10 min before defection. Hope this answers your query. Wish you a speedy recovery.
People also viewed
- 2 years after cholecystectomy gaining stomach weight
- Feeling groogy after cholecystectomy
- Amoebic dysentery causes
- Can soframycin be used for 8 months baby
- Dark stool after taking kayam churna
- Chronic dysentery causes
- What causes burning sensation in bums when suffering from dysentery
- What is the best multivitamines for babies
- High wbc on newborn babies
- Constipation after taking chlomid
- Can catarrh cause trapped wind in babies
- Loose motion newborn babies
- What are the possible causes for small blisters after dysentery
- After colon resection is chronic diarrhea normal
- Dysentery causes