What causes burning sensation from kidneys to all over the stomach?

Question
my question is past three months my stomach has been paining me like a burning sensation from my kidneys travelling right around like a tyre effect , i ve been smoking past two years and am a bit of a binge drinker ,i am a bricklayer plus am a bit of a hypochondriac but cant help feel i ve damaged myself through my lifestyle , i was out with my local gp and he put me on tablets thinking ive an ulcer or something but the pains still there getting worse if anything i always fear ive cancer or something to that effect
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Guru 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! I too think the same that it might be due to ulcer or increased acidity based on your smoking, drinking habits. I don't think that there is need to suspect any kind of cancer in you, based on clinical description given by you. But, still if you are worried about it. Get couple of tests like endoscopy, ultrasound etc. Will give you reassurance. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!

Follow-up: What causes burning sensation from kidneys to all over the stomach? 36 minutes later
tks doctor vasanth , ill follow up on the things youve mentioned is there foods i should stop eating or types i should try to eat as well as cutting down on the drink intake ive stopped smoking the past week too ...

Answered by Dr. Guru 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for follow up! You are welcome. I suggest to eat more fiber rich diet consisting of fresh fruits and vegetables, leafy vegetables and avoid butter, cheese, oily food and junk food. You may feel better. But, investigations like endoscopy would help in establishing proper diagnosis. It is sure, that you will be benefited a lot if you manage cutting down on the drink intake and also smoking. I suggest you to please do that. You feel much better. A visit to a gastroenterologist is also advised. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!