What causes burning sensation during urination?

I feeling burn in my urine igo too my doctor I do my urine test I get my result ihave epithiliale cells squamous in my urine it's normale
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: This can be Urinary Tract Infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for using this forum, Your symptoms of burning in micturition may be due to UTI(Urinary tract infection). I would like to see full report of urine analysis, you can scan the report and upload this report along with your follow up. In urine few epithelial cells are normal. If there is infection treatment is urinary specific antibiotics and plenty of fluids to keep system flushed. If there is pain and fever can be relieved by taking paracetamol tablet. In UTI use of urine alkalizer and cranberry juice also help to reduce urinary symptoms. Hope this helps,I will be happy to answer your follow up query. Regards. Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D