What causes burning sensation during urination during pregnancy?
User rating for this question
I am 7 months pregnant. Recently facing difficulties during urination. I am experiencing burning sensation during urination.
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 hours later
Brief Answer: It could be due to UTI. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to. Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefexine along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report. Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician. Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- Propranolol hydrochloride 20 mg
- What causes soreness in urine hole during pregnancy
- What causes burning sensation during urination during pregnancy
- Heparin subcutaneous injection administration
- What causes rbc presence in urine during pregnancy
- Adverse reaction to epidural
- Enlarged prostate in 37 year old
- 37 weeks and burns when i pee
- Frequent urination at 37 weeks pregnant
- Foul smelling urine 37 weeks
- 37 weeks foamy urine
- Mirtazapine as a sleep-aid
- Working out on opiates
- What is the cause of burning urination during pregnancy
- What causes pain during urination in pregnancy