What causes burning in the abdomen and muscular pain in the ribs?

I have burning pain in my abdomen and like muscliar pain under my right ribs that radiates to my ride side ribs and I feel lightheaded and when I exert myself workout I have burning in my chest
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 24 minutes later

Thanks for query.

The symptoms reported by you needs evaluation.

You are on medicines for acid peptic disease. But despite it you still have burning in chest and pain on right side. The following tests may be needed in this context:
1. Ultrasound examination of the abdomen to rule out ulcers in G.T. tract, if the ultrasound is normal.

Light headedness and burning in chest after exertion could be due fluctuations in blood pressure. Heart functions may need to be reviewed too.

I advice you to get the tests done under the guidance of your doctor or physician.

In mean time, please take light diet; do not sleep immediately after meals; regular exercise till the point you are comfortable; and take your medicines regularly.

I hope this answers your query,I will be available for follow up.