What causes burning during ejaculation and urination after Prostate Cancer treatment?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
I have a burning sensation when I ejaculate, sometimes when I urinate, have been treated for Prostate Cancer had seeds inserted 23 months ago.
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Uro-genital infections suspected&need test Detailed Answer: Hi, The burning sensation when you ejaculate and urinate could be related to possible infection of your uro-genital tract. I'd suggest to do: - urine analysis and culture and sensitivity - spermatic fluid analysis and culture and sensitivity - abdominal ultrasound You should first run these tests; if they will result negative, then, most probably is a side effect of radiotherapy. All the best! Dr.Sonila