What causes buring in stomach?

hi dactor...i have stomach burning from last one month...and i have took many till now i dont know my problem
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into you problem It seems you are suffering from acute gastritis but it is very important to see if there is any kind of ulceration . The only best way will be to get a upper Gi endoscopy done to see what is the underlying problem . Rest avoid caffeinated drinks , alcohol and smoking. Try to eat bland food sans any spices . Maintain good fluid intake . Avoid lying down till an hour of having food . You need to tell me the medicines that you have taken for this so that I can guide you. Take care. Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: What causes buring in stomach? 17 minutes later
medicines are cyra d, liv 52,petril beta-10,fludac..
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, I have gone through your medicines , they are fine . You can ask your doctor if he will like to treat you for H. Pylori . Many patients benefit by that . Rest you can take Sucralfate syrup after having your meals after consulting your doctor . Dr. Shruti