What causes bubbles in vagina?
User rating for this question
My 9 yr old daughter has been complaining that it feels like she has bubbles in her vagina... Air pockets??
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Needs local examination. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX It is a very unusual symptom at this age, it could be due to folliculitis. I doubt that this means anything serious, but I would recommend seeing your doctor for an exam just to be sure. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- What causes bubbles to leave the vagina
- Side effects of sizodon 05mg
- Cause of bubbles in vagina
- Thyroid and nervous breakdown
- What causes your vagina to bubble
- Cough break into sweat
- Can internal sutures break from laughing
- What causes air bubbles in vagina
- Vagina bubble air causes
- Function 0f alkaline phosphotase
- Details regarding risdone tablet 05mg
- Jaw hurts when i eating bread
- Stomach ulcer and white bread
- Clonafit 05mg doses for 2 month
- Tsh 3rd generation 08 level mean