What causes bubbles in vagina?
User rating for this question
My 9 yr old daughter has been complaining that it feels like she has bubbles in her vagina... Air pockets??
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Needs local examination. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX It is a very unusual symptom at this age, it could be due to folliculitis. I doubt that this means anything serious, but I would recommend seeing your doctor for an exam just to be sure. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- Megace dosing to increase appetite
- What causes bubbles to leave the vagina
- Lactulose 10 mg 15 ml
- Cause of bubbles in vagina
- Quinine for leg cramps dosage
- What causes your vagina to bubble
- Elevated mpv count
- Head cramps and dizziness
- Healthy hemoglobin count
- Cortisone shot for achilles tendonitis
- Chlorhexidine gluconate skin preparation solution
- What causes air bubbles in vagina
- Vagina bubble air causes
- Cough suppression techniques
- Best antihistamine for prickly heat