What causes bubbles in vagina?
User rating for this question
My 9 yr old daughter has been complaining that it feels like she has bubbles in her vagina... Air pockets??
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Needs local examination. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX It is a very unusual symptom at this age, it could be due to folliculitis. I doubt that this means anything serious, but I would recommend seeing your doctor for an exam just to be sure. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- Penis itching on outside of skin
- Painful red lump on toe
- Thoracic outlet syndrome itching
- Painful lump on ri
- 9 year old has small lump onneck
- What causes bubbles to leave the vagina
- Lump on outside nut sack
- Cause of bubbles in vagina
- What causes your vagina to bubble
- Tonisilitis lump on neck
- Itching in middle of penis
- Menopause itching in the pee pee
- What causes air bubbles in vagina
- Vagina bubble air causes
- Vagina itches only whenni walk