What causes bubbles in vagina?

My 9 yr old daughter has been complaining that it feels like she has bubbles in her vagina... Air pockets??
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Needs local examination. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX It is a very unusual symptom at this age, it could be due to folliculitis. I doubt that this means anything serious, but I would recommend seeing your doctor for an exam just to be sure. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!