What causes breast soreness during pregnancy?

When your pregnant can your breast vary in soreness from day to day sometimes real sore some times mild almost not sore ?
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes. It is normal. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The breast soreness during pregnancy happens due to the proliferation of the breast tissue due to hormonal changes in the body associated with pregnancy. The intensity of tenderness can vary considerably according to the fluctuation in the hormonal levels. There is nothing to worry. You can do a hot fomentation in the area and take a mild pain killer like acetaminophen to reduce the discomfort. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL