What causes breast pain with change in posture?

I've been having pain in the breast/chest area for the past few weeks. When I bend over pain shoots down in the left breast, or when I am laying down I cannot turn on my left side because of the pain inside my breast. Can you tell what may be causing this?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pain likely to be musculoskeletal pain Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Pain occurring with change in posture or any restricted pain is likely to be due to musculoskeletal pain because of muscle spasm. Local hot water fomentation and analgesic like Ibuprofen will be helpful in relieving the pain. Also would suggest some important thing. Any left sided chest pain, however mild or non specific it may be it's always advisable and safe to rule out Ischemic heart disease as the cause especially in middle aged or elderly individuals. I would suggest you to consult your Physician if the pain persists. In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD