What causes brain fog symptoms before periods?

I am 36 yrs old, my period is suppose to come on the 14 of this month. I have been having a cloudy like fog in my head. I have never experienced this berfore am just curious wgat it could be. feels kinda spacey. please help me figure this out. its annoying
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief answer....given below Detailed answer.... Hello, Thanks for the query. Although it is very difficult to put an exact diagnosis for your symptoms as there  can be various causes for brain fog symptoms like.... Could be pregnancy related Stress and depression Dehydration Conditions like hypothyroidism and low sugar levels Deficiencies of VIT B12,iron etc. I would advise you to just relax,eat well,drink plenty of fluids and sleep well. Just wait and watch and watch our symptoms. If symptoms persist,you may consult your doctor for proper investigations and management. I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks