What causes brain fog symptoms before periods?
User rating for this question
I am 36 yrs old, my period is suppose to come on the 14 of this month. I have been having a cloudy like fog in my head. I have never experienced this berfore am just curious wgat it could be. feels kinda spacey. please help me figure this out. its annoying
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Brief answer....given below Detailed answer.... Hello, Thanks for the query. Although it is very difficult to put an exact diagnosis for your symptoms as there can be various causes for brain fog symptoms like.... Could be pregnancy related Stress and depression Dehydration Conditions like hypothyroidism and low sugar levels Deficiencies of VIT B12,iron etc. I would advise you to just relax,eat well,drink plenty of fluids and sleep well. Just wait and watch and watch our symptoms. If symptoms persist,you may consult your doctor for proper investigations and management. I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
People also viewed
- Is severe or sudden headache a side effect of timoptic xe?
- What causes brain fog symptoms before periods
- What causes spotting before period
- Is periodic headache a symptom of brain tumor
- What is the cause of pregnancy symptoms with ongoing period
- Is unusual bleeding or bruising a side effect of pamelor?
- Is headache or migraine headache a side effect of evista?
- Does duodenitis cause headaches
- Is headache a side effect of oxycodone and acetaminophen?
- Will duphaston cause migraines
- Does dulcolax cause pimples
- What can cause a dull looking eardrum
- Is headache, sudden and severe a side effect of brilinta?
- No pms symptoms before period
- Duphaston can cause pregnancy in pcod