What causes body ache and black outs?

my wife of age 32 getting full body ache and blacking out. please provide your advice
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: get her blood pressure and pulse checked Detailed Answer: Hello, Your wife's symptoms are lasting from past 2 days. This could be because of overt physical exhaustion or mental stress. Please ask her to take complete bed rest and remove any mental stress that may be on-going. For my patients with body ache, I prescribe tablet Brufen MR thrice daily after food for a day or two. Your wife can try this as well. The blackouts could be due to low blood pressure. It would be better to get her blood pressure and pulse checked by her doctor, along with testing her hemoglobin level to check for anemia. I wish her quick recovery. Regards,