What causes blood in uruine and back pain?
User rating for this question
20 yrs old female blood in uruine and back pain..
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Urinary tract stones or infection. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Such symptoms are very characteristic for urinary tract infection or urinary tract stones. She may also has frequent urinating, burning while urinating, lower abdominal pain, fever. The difference between stones and infection is that stones pain appears suddenly and is quite strong. Can radiate to the groin. Infection pain starts gradually and is usually mild. As there is a risk of ureter obstruction by a stone what can damage kidney, I suggest you to take her to the hospital. Abdominal ultrasound and urine analysis should be done. In case of infection, antibiotic should be prescribed. In case of stones, urologist consult is necessary. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Mag3 lasix renogram
- Temazepam vs klonopin
- Poop caught in rectum
- Mrsa itchy skin
- Groin lymph node swelling heart catheterization
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine
- What caues a fluttering legs feeling
- Health related problem with eating catfish
- Psoriasis on legs
- What causes blood in uruine and back pain
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- Pregnancy labor signs
- Crystals in blood cause back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- Can you catch trench mouth