What causes blood in uruine and back pain?
User rating for this question
20 yrs old female blood in uruine and back pain..
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Urinary tract stones or infection. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Such symptoms are very characteristic for urinary tract infection or urinary tract stones. She may also has frequent urinating, burning while urinating, lower abdominal pain, fever. The difference between stones and infection is that stones pain appears suddenly and is quite strong. Can radiate to the groin. Infection pain starts gradually and is usually mild. As there is a risk of ureter obstruction by a stone what can damage kidney, I suggest you to take her to the hospital. Abdominal ultrasound and urine analysis should be done. In case of infection, antibiotic should be prescribed. In case of stones, urologist consult is necessary. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Dural fistula
- Bumps in vagina causes
- Treatment and cure for Abnormal heart beat
- Dull pain in thigh symptoms
- Chronic tonsillitis causes
- Duodenal web in neonate
- Diagnosis of brown spotting
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine
- Bladder muscle thickening causes
- What causes blood in uruine and back pain
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- Crystals in blood cause back pain
- Have i got dvt
- What causes severe back pain
- Dvla medical section